Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Friday, September 23, 2005
    Well it's official, I'm on a diet! I guess I should really refer to it as a lifestyle change, but it still feels like a diet. Goodbye Pizza, adios Beef and Broccolli, hello whole grains fruits and vegetables--see, they even sound boring! :) It's fun though--eating foods that won't clog your arteries like a banana in a rusty tail pipe. It's empowering, walking along the supermarket perimeter with a shopping cart that looks like a Green Acres advertisement. You're instantly the envy of all your fellow shoppers--particularly the one's who couldn't leave that box of assorted donoughts behind.
    "So disciplined," they say.
    "So brave," they say.
    If only they knew what my stomach was saying..."grrrg... Did I pass by those krispy kremes in aisle 6 or aisle 7?"
    Posted by Picasa

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Your blog is excellent! I f you have a moment, please check out my home biz website.
    Here is the link: home biz

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Celebrating Cusack and Conway
    Who better to comment sardonically on the current state of Hollywood than the underappreciated screenwriter? Here now are some of our favorite screenwriter blogs, reflecting both those who have made it and ...
    Just thought id look in and see what you have here......feel free to check my Anti Virus site, it might be of some interest...if u like Anti Virus stuff.

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have FREE leads for your business. Hey, these are free for the asking. All you need to do is visit my website.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License