Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    Link to Video


    I tried to figure out what they're saying, some of it is actually quite beautiful and poetic and a little Novella-like . lol. I ad libbed some, but it works....
    (ay-- is moaning)

    [Shakira:]
    I'm not asking that every day be sunny
    I'm not asking that there be a party every Friday
    I'm not asking you to come back begging forgiveness either
    If you're crying with dry eyes,
    Speaking about her

    Oh my love, that hurt me so much

    [Sanz:]
    It hurts me so much

    [Shakira:]
    That you left without saying a word or where
    Oh my love, that was a torture...

    Get Lost

    [Sanz:]
    I know that I have not been a saint
    But I can make it right

    [Shakira:]
    A man doesn't live on bread alone
    And I don't live on excuses

    [Sanz:]
    We only learn from mistakes
    And today I know that my heart is yours

    [Shakira:]
    Better Keep that B.S. to yourself
    'Cause you're pulling my leg, let's say our good-byes

    [Sanz:]
    With seven sails I will invoke you

    [Sanz:]
    To give me another chance. It meant nothing beautiful.

    [Shakira:]
    I can't ask winter to spare a rose bush
    I can't ask an elm tree to bear pears
    I can't ask forever of a mere mortal
    And go about casting thousands of pearls before pigs

    [Sanz:]
    Oh my love, it hurts me so much, hurts me so much
    That you don't believe my promises anymore

    [Shakira:]
    Oh my love

    [Sanz:]
    It's been a torture

    [Shakira:]
    Get lost

    [Sanz:]
    I know that I haven't been a saint
    but I can make it up to you

    [Shakira:]
    Man doesn't live on bread alone
    And I don't live on excuses

    [Sanz:]
    we only learn from our mistakes
    And today I know that my heart is yours

    [Shakira:]
    Better you keep quiet
    Take that bone to another dog, and let's say good-bye

    [Sanz:]
    Listen, Baby, look!

    Don't you go
    Don't you go
    Listen to me baby don't you go
    Monday through Friday you have my heart
    Give me Saturday and you'll be better for it
    Don't continue punishing me
    I can't rest without you here with me.
    I'm just a man of regrets
    I'm like a bird who returns to the nest

    I know that I have not been a saint
    The fact is, I am not done with us

    [Shakira:]
    Man doesn't live on bread alone
    and I don't live on excuses.


    [Sanz:]
    We learn by our mistakes
    and today I know that my heart is yours


    [Shakira:]
    aaay... aaay... aaay...Ay Ay
    After all I have done for you
    It was a torture to lose you
    And while it hurts me so much that it's this way

    Keep on crying for that forgiveness baby
    Cause I've already...
    stopped crying ... for you

    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License