Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Sunday, April 16, 2006
    Marketing myself to the opposite sex. -lol- Hey, it can't hurt!


    Need Someone To Occupy Left Side of Bed
    28-year-old in New York, NY Seeking 27 to 40-year-old men

    How i'm different:
    Short Version? I'm just a sweet, intelligent down to earth girl looking for a sweet, intelligent, unperfect guy who doesn't hog the covers...

    Details? Attractive, voluptuous, full figured, with a gigantic heart, and a sparkling personality; someone who can appeal to your sense of humor, yet challenge you intellectually and keep you stimulated. A woman with hope still left for meeting the right man. Someone who's radiant, sensual and fun to be around. I'm a writer, an artist, an entrepreneur, a former plus size model, a teacher, a student, a lover of films, and the arts. I love to dance, I love to sing and I do so quite well. I am passionate about things like environmental and human rights issues. I respect and have a great appreciation for other cultures and openly welcome diversity. The Orchid is my favorite flower, but I love roses and gardenias too. I like most animals, even snakes... I went to Zoo camp when I was a kid. I'm a pretty good cook, and love experimenting in the kitchen. I make an amazing signature pasta with meatsauce. ;) My major weakness are sweets, especially anything chocolate. Not looking for a BBW fetishist. I don't like being called a BBW, that is, if a gentleman's perception is limited to one size fits all. For one, I'm more hourglass than apple - figurewise, I appear to be more athletic looking--and I am. I do care about my physical condition. I love being curvy. I am top heavy. I have a little less junk in the trunk--but it's all good, because it's shapely. I eat right and I maintain a reasonably active lifestyle -- I currently workout several days a week and I bellydance in my spare time. I'm into cardioboxing, kickboxing, light weight training, and occassionally swimming. So, I'd like to meet a man who will accept me whether I'm a 6, or a 16.

    interests
    Astrology, Health and beauty, Business, Collecting, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dining out, Fashion, Fine arts, Fitness, Gadgets / techie stuff, Gardening, Going out for coffee, Home decorating, Inspiration / self improvement, Listening to music, Massage, Meditating / yoga, Movies, News and current events, Photography, Playing / singing music, Pop culture, Reading books and magazines, Reading the newspaper, Religion, Science, Shopping, Spiritual Studies, Taking educational classes, Watching TV, Traveling, Video / online games, Volunteering, Wine and gourmet foods, Cardioboxing, martial arts, bellydancing, writing, design, painting, etc...

    watch sports
    Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Tennis

    play sports
    Aerobics, Billiards, Boating, Bowling, Camping, Fishing, Running / walking, Sailing, Volleyball, Weightlifting

    pets
    i have: Cats i like: Dogs, Birds, Fish, Reptiles, Furry mammals
    turn-ons/turn-offs
    turn-ons: Accents, Assertiveness, Brainiacs, Confidence, Dancing, Erotica, Facial hair, Flirting, Goofiness, Intelligence, Manners, Public displays of affection, Sarcasm, Skinny dipping, Sweat, Tattoosturn-offs: Piercings, Tan lines

    music
    Alternative, Blues, Christian, Classical, Dance, Easy listening, Holiday music, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rap & Hip Hop, Rock, Soft Rock, Soundtracks, World

    more about Yasmeen

    i'm picky when it comes to:
    Indecisiveness. A man who knows what he wants is very appealing.

    in my bedroom, you'd find:
    Comfy sheets, books, scented candles

    best things i learned from my parents:
    To treat all people with respect and dignity.

    three things i can't live without:
    Love, the Lord , and an imagination

    who i'm looking for:
    I'd love to meet a tall, attractive, christian man of any race, drug & disease free, of real integrity with a beautiful open heart and a smile to match. A companion who is reasonably athletic, somewhat muscular, fun, funny, honest, sensual, down to earth, emotionally available and spiritually centered. A gentleman, who is as loyal as he is tender. A friend as well as a lover. A real fighter, who doesn't easily back down under pressure when a few curve balls come his way. An intelligent, sophisticated man who knows what he wants. A romantic who expresses affection not only by words, but by his actions as well. A realist who is courteous enough to respect my needs and wishes as much as he respects his own. A man who is 100% ready to make building a relationship with one special woman a priority in his life. And please, a man who knows how to cut loose every now and then! A really good boy, with just a sprinkle of the bad boy mixed in to make it fun if it's not too much to ask (but not TOO much, I don't like heartburn) ;)

    more about who i'm looking for

    gender
    Male
    age
    28 to 40
    location
    250 miles of New York, NY
    looking for
    A committed relationship, Dating, Marriage
    relationship status
    Single
    hair color
    Any
    eye color
    Any
    height
    5'10" to 6'6"
    body type
    A few extra pounds, Slim / Slender, Athletic, Average
    ethnicity
    Latino / Hispanic, Caucasian / White, Black / African descent, Native American
    languages
    English
    religion
    Christian (Baptist), Christian (LDS), Christian (Other), More spiritual than religious, Christian (Protestant), Christian (Catholic)
    importance of religion
    Very important, Somewhat important, Moderately important
    education
    Associates degree, Master's degree, Some college, PhD / Post doctoral, Bachelor's degree
    occupation
    Any
    income
    Any
    smoking
    Doesn't smoke
    drinking
    Doesn't drink, Drinks socially / occasionally
    have children
    No
    want children
    Yes

    --profiles as seen on lovehappens.com (ygirl) and true.com(arabianflower27)

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Life is like playing a california phone sex violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on. california phone sex





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License