Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Wednesday, April 05, 2006
    Started with the modeling thing again. Went to a photographer a little over a week ago, got test shots taken, just to dip my foot in to see if I could still do it. It was fun, but a little nerve racking. I haven't tried modeling in years and I am bigger than when I started.

    Not for long though thanks to this diet! ;)

    The rep I met with says she thinks she can find me an agent who might be able to get me some commercial print work. The shots were expensive about $150 --but I didn't have any photos, and I'll likely need them.

    I'm really just doing this for fun. A few years back when I started, I never really went the distance with it. I did a couple of fashion shows, I got one photo in BBW magazine, and that was it. I was 18 or 19, and at school. I was trying to focus on developing a career in film, interning and working--so nothing was doing. But now that I have a little more time to be flexible (for the first time in years I'm not strapped down in something full time) I think I'm going to explore some more of the things I wanted to explore initially such as this modeling thing.

    I'm not expecting much of it because I'm much older than the standard age for most models in the biz--I'm 28. But it might be fun to see how far it could go.

    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License