Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Saturday, May 27, 2006
    Kewl Kitchen...

    I love to bake. In fact, I really don't think there's anything more therapeutic in this world than kneading up a fine loaf of bread and getting to watch it transform in my oven. Baking Bread has to be one of the most relaxing, if not, easier things to do in your kitchen. Stand Mixers (like this pretty Seafoam Green Stand Mixer by Hamilton Bach - $169.95 at Cooking.com) help simplify matters even further by reducing your prep time. Trust me, you'll thank me.



    Christian your new mixer with this tasty recipe:



    Ever wonder what your friend's Italian Grandma kept in her kitchen to make espresso way back when? Trust me, it didn't look anything like those funny industrial machines they use at Starbucks, or cost as much either. These days a decent personal espresso machine can run close to $400. That's one expensive cup of joe! This retro Stovetop Espresso Maker ($17.99 at Cooking.com) makes a heck of a cup of espresso her way without the hefty price tag or skimping on taste. Methinks Grandma was on to something. Just be careful how you clean it though!



    Ok. So you're grown and don't have time to play teaparty anymore...But you can still look like you're having one at least. Spode Blue Italian Earthenware Teacup and Saucer ($13.99 at amazon.com) is classic, attractive and so teaparty-esque, that it's gauranteed to make an plain 'ol cup of orange pekoe taste better.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    I have a Cusinart mixer and I'm in love with it. I use it for almost everything I plan to pop in the oven. The Hamilton brand seems handy too. I see they come in different colors too. Isn't that soooo like a girl? We have to color coordinate everything!

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    I've got the kettle and the Italian grandmother, so I'm all set. :-)





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License