Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Tuesday, May 23, 2006



    Ladies: How's Your Strut?

    Having been a plus size model myself once or twice in my lifetime, I know how hard it can be to find a decent gig or two in the beauty biz. When great opportunities come down the wire, you don't pass 'em up. That said, the folks at Igigi.com are looking for fresh faces to represent them in their ongoing campaigns. If you're a thick n' curvy girl, and you think you may have what it takes to be a commercial plus size model, definitely give 'em a shot. :)



    This Bites, but in a good way...


    I just love the folks at Philosophy. Their multi purpose philosophy cinnamon buns shampoo, conditioner, & shower gel ($16 for 16 oz at amazon.com), will have your running to your nearest bakery post shower. It just smells delicious and it should be illegal. Sometimes I drop a a few capfuls into my tub for a scented bubble bath. Imagine squeezing the essence of oven fresh cinnamon bun, into a bottle. It's THAT good. And the cute little recipe on the front of the bottle is real too!
    I've ah..ahem...tried it.





    Put some spring back into your Springtime...

    Demeter's Fragrances a great for a quick pick me up because they really seem to invoke the scent of their inspired sources. For example, Demeter's Wet Garden($24.99 for 4 oz at amazon.com) really DOES smell like a garden after fresh rainfall. It's intensely floral, but not in the typical sweet and perfumey way. It's a more woodsy, almost raw scent. Very beautiful. And in consideration of all the rain we've been having, wholy appropriate.

    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License