Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Tuesday, May 09, 2006
    Missing Him...

    It's been a pretty tough few hours. I guess breakups are always hard to do. None more harder than when you still love the person and didn't want to breakup in the first place.
    My ex was a self-confessed jerk. He put me through alot while we were "together". I don't want him back, because I know he'd only hurt me. Love is not supposed to hurt so often.

    I just miss the good times I guess. I haven't forgotten how deeply I loved him, I don't know that I ever will. He was my first requited love. He brought so much joy to my life. I miss his sense of humor and his goofy laugh, his gentility, even his charm. I miss sitting up talking with him for hours on end about everything and nothing. I miss making plans together, singing songs together, waking up to the sound of his voice. I miss the way that same voice made him sound like a little boy when he was about to fall asleep.

    There are so many things I miss and remember about how he made me feel. Sometimes I wish he felt the same, but I realize that would never change anything. Wishing cannot repair broken trust or mend broken hearts.

    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License