Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Wednesday, June 21, 2006
    Bag Lady...

    If I told you that you could score an authentic, in-season Channel Handbag for less than 10 bucks, you'd probably think I was a freak right?

    Well, guess what? You can.

    Now before you tell me to check myself into the nearest mental facility, check out the folks at www.bagborroworsteal.com.

    For just a small nominal fee of $9.95 per month, you can rent a Channel Coture beauty just like this one and many others, without stepping one foot into Nordstroms.

    That's right darling. Do not pass go, do not spend $200 dollars. Did I mention that they carry Dior and Marc Jacobs too? It's a beautiful thing.

    *Sniff. Sniff.* Excuse me but, I think I'm going to cry.

    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License