Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Thursday, November 16, 2006
    Modeling Gig...

    Plus size model for test shoot - NYC


    Reply to: sz@digi-foto.us

    Successful fashion photographer is pitching a national chain catering to urban market.
    I have been asked to test shoot, THERE IS NO COMPENSATION OTHER THAN images and a possibilty of using you in the actual shoot if awarded to me if you are talented.

    I am seeking 1 or 2 female models size 10-14 light skin african american or hispanic or olive complexion
    caucasion woman for the shoot. I will have wardrobe and hair & makeup at my studio.
    Please email head shot and body shot for consideration.
    shoot will take place last week of Nov or first week of Dec

    thanks

    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License