Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Sunday, June 28, 2009
    Yays and nays...

    Down three more pounds (yay!), but I'm in so much pain. I had the nerve to go out last night and do a light jog yesterday on the outdoor track. Ordinarily, that would be fine, but my legs have been so sore and stiff lately. Now they just feel worse. I think my knee needs to be examined. I've held out long enough. Scared that the Doc will tell me to stay off my legs for a while--What exercises could I possibly do off my legs??

    Doesn't help that the Mosquitoes have been biting me like it's going out of style. (and I'm talking big FAT bites here)! I've got a serious case of the itchy-scratchies and I scar so easily! Thank goodness my Mom was able to score me a bottle of Skin So Soft (Original Formula) from Avon. There's something in it that repels the bastards. I put a generous capful in my Cetaphil and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.


    Last weight recorded: 288
    Pounds lost: -3
    New weight recorded: 285

    R.I.P.. Micheal J, you will be missed.


    Labels:


    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License