Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Wednesday, February 10, 2010
    Get Cuffed!

    I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with this sexy bootie as soon as I saw it. A wonderfully classic, yet stylish (and versatile) spring boot. The perfect compliment to leggings, skinny or boyfriend jeans.


    Cuffed Crinkled Leather Booties - $50 - Charlotterusse.com



    Last weight recorded: 234
    Pounds lost: -11
    New weight recorded: 223




    Labels: , ,


    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License