Sign In

  • My Matrix: Clips and Tips You May Not Have Seen This Week
  • Sumptuous Recipes, Style Tips, Environmental Updates, and more....

    Do You Wear Sexy Large Cup Lingerie?
    Be Awesome: Take My NEW Survey!
    LINGERIE POLL FOR WOMEN D CUP OR MORE
    You can also link directly to the current results without voting:
    Results: Lingerie Poll For Women D Cup or More

    Become an RSS Subscriber:
    XML Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader R|Mail


    Tuesday, March 23, 2010
    Progress Photos - March 2010 (-103 pounds)


























    Yep, that's your friendly blogger, trying on dresses in NYC at Macy's famous flagship store in Herald Square. You can't tell from these photos, but I've been sick for a few days now with a miserable cough/fever combo. I've missed a few cardio sessions as a result, but good news... I'm still losing weight! Not sure how. My appetite has not disappeared at all. In fact, the meds I'm taking actually stimulate appetite. I still manage to do a bit of my weight training routine from bed, and I do get out for the occasional walk, but other than that, no real cardio. It's not often that one drops 2 pounds after eating a steak & cheese sub slathered in mayo, a bucket of chicken noodle soup, and three 32 ounce Gatorades. So hey, I'll take it!

    The black and white paisley print was a roomy size 12 (misses) and the black jewel neck number was a size 14. I still need to do a lot of work to fit into that size 12 (as you can see, I've still got a that pesky back fat and gut thing going on in the profile photo above), but this is a good sign that I might be able to fit into the bikini I bought just in time to kick off the summer season.

    135 here I come. Only 82 more pounds to go now!

    Last weight recorded: 219
    Pounds lost: -2
    New weight recorded: 217





    Labels: ,


    0 Comments:





    Powered by

    Powered by Blogger



    Creative Commons License